Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Best Strollers for Twins.


When I was pregnant with Aria & Cadence I had no idea where to start. I researched and researched, but everything was so overwhelming. We knew we need to get a good stroller, but luckily my parents got one for us and surprised us with it! They bought us the Baby Trend Double Snap N' Go Stroller. I knew I wanted a front/back stroller rather than side/side so we could easily get through doors, and it has been great. We loved this stroller! It was seriously one of our favorite things to have and made our lives so easy. I think the stroller was made for twins because why else would you need a stroller that can hold two infant car seats?

Click HERE to check out the Baby Trend Double Snap N Go Stroller Frame!
This stroller accepts most brands of car seats, but we had two Baby Trend car seats (which are also pretty inexpensive compared to other brands. You can look HERE if you're interested in buying the same type of car seats we did. We took this stroller everywhere!



Kona, Hawaii

Park City, Utah
Denver, Colorado
This stroller is awesome, not only because you can literally just "snap" the car seats in and "go", but it also has a TON of room underneath. I don't know about you, but with twins, I need a massive diaper bag and it fits under there, with room to spare! On the handlebar, there are two big cup holders and a nice compartment for your keys/phone, etc. I used to take the girls on walks around the park every week and loved being able to have somewhere to put my water bottle and keys so I didn't need to bring my purse or anything. The other great thing about it is that when you take the car seats out and fold the frame up, it takes up hardly any space at all in your trunk! It isn't bulky at all, so we always had lots of room to put other things in our car too.

Unfortunately, the girls outgrew their car seats eventually, and we had to retire this amazing stroller. But, luckily, we found one that was equally as amazing!

When we had to upgrade, we chose the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller. It had all the benefits of the Snap N' Go, with the exception of snapping in their car seats since they outgrew them. It has the cup holder, the keys/phone compartment, and lots of storage underneath. But one of the things it has that the other one didn't was a reclining seat! The back seat reclines, which is really nice when one of the girls are asleep - I can just pop them in back there and they'll lie down and stay asleep. It also has cup holders for the babies! We usually stick their toys in there and they are occupied for a long time. The girls have been in this stroller since they were about six months old.

Click HERE to learn more about this Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller!

I hope some of these recommendations make your Stroller search easier! Do you have another stroller you love? Tell me about it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment